MCHCT families have shared the issues their children face when being healthy enough to attend school again. Through this initiative we not only wish to help make that experience less traumatic but rather we seek to:
- Educate children about things that happen to children.
- Encourage children to speak up about things they feel or see about their bodies that concern them.
- Empower children with the skills needed to support their peers and family members diagnosed with cancer.
- Empower children with skills of empathy and compassion in a practical way.
- Fostering a culture of #TogetherWeAreStronger , #BeTheChange and #ItTakesAVillage