MCHCT events provide families living with cancer the opportunity to enjoy a special day of entertainment and enjoyment free of charge.
Our events take take many shapes, with fun activities for the whole family. Everything is taken care of and organised. All families have to do is turn up and have fun.
Fun Days provide families and children including siblings, an important chance to bond, make new friends, share stories and enjoy some time away from the rigors of hospital and treatment.
Donations toward this:
- Helps children build confidence by taking part in fun and challenging activities and experiences
- Families living with cancer get to meet other families going through similar experiences in a positive and understanding environment
- Provides fun for the whole family without financial stress as all activities are organised free of change
- Parents and siblings can enjoy time together, strengthening their relationships
- Creates new fun memories for the whole family
- Provides scheduled catch-ups with other families and friends living with cancer